Friday, August 8, 2008

Wow, What an Opening!


I am sitting here watching the opening ceremonies of the 2008 Olympics in Beijing and I am flat out awed. They have done such a fabulous job with the artistic portion of the ceremony. The costumes are gorgeous and to have more than 2000 of them made for all the people participating is another feat that is amazing. The guys with the lime green suits that lit up were pretty cool. I also liked the Tai Chi guys that were in all white. They held such tight straight lines without any kind of markers.

I just wanted to express my enjoyment of the opening ceremonies this year. I think they were very well done. I think any host country is going to struggle to top this one for quite a while.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Olympics are cool.
Your new blog format rules.
I'm going to bed now...
I hope I don't drool!